United States tennis champ Serena Williams ate dog food that she ordered for her dog from a hotel and ended up getting sick from it.
Serena had a very bad experience testing dog food but what was she thinking? After all it’s not meant to be for humans.The tennis legend uploaded everything to her Snapchat when she got sick and she told her viewers that she ordered rice and salmon for her dog from the doggy menu and it didn’t look too bad so she tasted it because she likes salmon.
She said, ‘I took a spoonful’. ‘It did taste weird, a little like house cleaner and I don’t think it’s consumable for humans’, she added.Two hours later, she ran into the toilet as if she is going to suffocate to death. She said that she thought she is going to pass out.
Despite having only a spoonful, she became super sick. After being sick for a while, Williams still managed to reach Italian open quarters by defeating McHale 7-6 (9-7) 6-1 and set up a meeting with Svetlana Kuznetsova, who beat fellow Russian DariaGavrilova, in the last eight.