- 2½ cups watermelon, seeds removed, cut into chunks
- ½ large English cucumber, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 tablespoon honey or agave nectar
- 3 club soda
- Optional garnishes: cucumber slice, lime slice and/or small watermelon wedge
- Place a fine mesh sieve over a large bowl or pitcher.
- In a blender, puree the watermelon and cucumber chunks.
- Pour mixture through the sieve into the bowl. Use the back of a big spoon or rubber spatula to squeeze all the juice into the bowl.
- In a small bowl, stir together lime juice and honey.
- Pour the lime juice and honey mixture into the watermelon and cucumber juice, along with soda. Adjust sweetness with more honey if desired.
- To serve, fill two glasses with ice and top each with cocktail. Garnish with cucumber and lime slices.