Bread dough – as needed
Mix veggies (diced carrot, capsicum, peas, spring onion, cabbage, broccoli) 2 cups
Red chilli flakes – 1 tbsp
Salt – to taste
Soya sauce – 1 tbsp
Oyster sauce – 1 tsp
Chicken powder chicken cube – 1 tsp/ 1 cube
- In 2 tbsp oil fry garlic clove. Now add all vegetables and spices (boil peas and carrot first)
- Mix well and remove from stove.
- Roll the dough and fill veggie mixture in it and seal edges with egg.
- Brush egg on bread surface and sprinkle sesame seeds.
- Bake at 180c for 20-25 minutes.