Ingredients of Tandori Chicken:
9 bread slices, remove edges
1 tomato, cut in slices
1 cucumber. cut in slices
2 cups roasted chicken
2 eggs omelet
1/2 cup mayonnaise
Salad leaves as needed
1/2 tsp. salt
3/4 tsp. black pepper
3/4 tsp. mustard powder
2 tbsp. ketchup
Butter as required
Ingredients of Roasted Chicken
2 chicken breast, thinly sliced
1/2 tsp. ginger and garlic paste
2tbsp tandoori masala
2 tbsp. yogurt
2 tbsp. lemon juice
- Marinate the chicken with ginger garlic paste, tandoori masala, yogurt and lemon juice.
- Now beat eggs, add a pinch of salt and black pepper, and make omelet.
- Add 2 tbsp. of oil in a pan, add marinated chicken in it cook for some time, till its done and tender. Now add ketchup, mustard powder and black pepper and mix it, then turn off the flame.
- Spread butter then mayonnaise on every slice of bread.
- Now take one slice of bread put the roasted chicken on it, then cover it with another bread slice, now place salad leaf, tomato and cucumber slices and omelet and then cover it with bread slice.
- Fix it with tooth picks. Serve them with Cole slaw and French fries