Sugar 5 ounces
All Purpose Flour 4 ounces
Cocoa Powder 1 ounces
Baking Powder 1 tsp
Strawberry Jam half cup
Whipped Cream 2 cups
Strawberries 2 cups
Strawberry Essence 1 tsp
- Beat together eggs and sugar till double in volume.
- Add in strawberry essence fold in sieved flour, coco powder, and baking powder mixture.
- Spread mixture in a Swiss roll tray.
- Bake for 10 – 12 minutes on 190 Degrees.
- Remove from oven on a sugar sprinkled napkin, and roll the Swiss roll until cold.
- Open roll spread with strawberry jam, cream, chopped strawberry roll again decorate Swiss roll with fresh cream and strawberry.
- Serve chilled.