- 5 ripe strawberries, leafy ends removed
- 5 fresh basil leaves
- 1 medium lemon, juiced (plus more for garnish)
- Drizzle honey
- 1½ ounces club soda
- In a mixing glass, thoroughly muddle strawberries with the basil.
- Squeeze in the juice of one lemon and a drizzle of honey.
- Stir in the soda.
- Fill a collins glass with ice and pour your mixture into the glass. Top it off with some more club soda.
- Mix by pouring the drink back into your mixing glass, then back into your drinking glass. Garnish with lemon round and a strawberry.