Mix pineapple or orange smoothie with strawberries, mango and banana for a kid-friendly pick-me-up.
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice or orange juice
- 1 small ripe banana, sliced
- 2 tablespoons honey (optional)
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, halved, or frozen unsweetened whole strawberries
- 3/4 cup chopped mango (fresh, frozen or bottled)
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Fresh whole strawberries and/or mango chunks (optional)
- In a blender, combine pineapple juice, banana and, if you like, honey; cover and blend until smooth. Add the 1 cup strawberries and the 3/4 cup mango; cover and blend until smooth. With blender running, add ice cubes, two at a time, through opening in the lid, blending until smooth after each addition. Pour smoothie into four glasses; serve immediately. If you like, garnish each serving with additional strawberries and/or mangoes.