- 4chicken breasts
- 1tablespoon instant minced garlic
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 1(16 ounce) bag spinach(frozen works great)
- 1cup feta cheese
- 2cups seasoned bread crumbs
- 1⁄2cup butter (melted)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Prepare chicken for stuffing.(You can either, slice 2 thick chicken breasts in half and make 4, or beat 4 chicken breast until thin and wide.).
- Cook spinach in garlic and oil on top of stove until done.
- Add in feta cheese and mix well. (You can add as much as you like. I LOVE feta cheese!).
- Distribute spinach mixture onto each chicken breast. (You may have some leftover).
- Wrap chicken around mixture (kinda like a taco) and secure with a toothpick.
- Roll each breast in bread crumbs until well coated.
- Place in glass baking dish and pour butter over them.
- Cook for 30 minutes and serve.