- 1 can chickpeas, drained, rinsed, and mashed
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 1 small zucchini, grated
- 3 tablespoon finely chopped cilantro
- 3 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- 2 tablespoon natural peanut butter
- 1 sweet potato (optional)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup quick oats
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 3 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 avocado
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Dice red onion.
Grate the zucchini (and drain).
Combine everything except 1 tablespoon of Sriracha and mayonnaise and sweet potato.
Form veggie burger patties and sauté in a greased pan on medium heat for 3 minutes on each side, or until brown.
Combine the remaining Sriracha with mayonnaise. Assemble your toasted bun with lettuce, veggie burger patty, Sriracha mayo, and avocado.
#SpoonTip: Roast olive oil-coated spiralized sweet potato at 380°F for 10 minutes for shoestring sweet potato fries.