3 cups boiled chana (white chickpeas, kabuli chana, garbanzo beans)
1 cup finely chopped onion
1 cup finely chopped tomatoes
1 green chili finely chopped (optional)
1/2 tsp cumin seeds powder
1/4 tsp red chili powder
1/2 tsp chaat masala
1/2 tsp amchur powder
Black salt as per taste
2 tsp lime juice
5-6 pani pooris or papdis crushed
A few chopped coriander leaves
- In a bowl or a large plate take the boiled chana.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, onions and green chili to it.
- Add all the dry spice powders and black salt.
- Mix the entire mixture well.
- Add lime juice to the chaat.
- Your chaat is ready.
- Garnish the chana chaat with some crushed papdis or pani pooris and chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve the chana chaat instantly.