With grilled cheese on a stick, rainy days can never get you down.
6 tbsp pizza dough
6 cubes cheddar cheese
- Divide the pizza dough into 6 balls.
2. Working with one ball at a time, flatten the ball and place 1 cube of cheese in the center.
3. Wrap the dough around the cheese and seal tightly. Place in a well-buttered mini muffin tin.
4. Repeat with the remaining dough and cheese.
5. Place another buttered mini muffin tin on top, so each ball of dough rests in a round dome.
6. Bake at 450F for 15 minutes, until the dough has formed into balls and has turned golden brown.
7. Gently remove the top muffin tin and allow the balls to cool until you can handle them without burning your hands.