1 1/2 pound – chicken wings
1/2 teaspoon – garlic powder
½ teaspoon – onion powder
1/2 teaspoon – zeera (cumin)
1/2 teaspoon – chili powder
1/4 teaspoon – cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon – salt
1 tablespoon – olive oil
1/2 cup – panko bread crumbs
1/2 cup – plain dry bread crumbs
1/2 cup – mayonnaise
3 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
juice of 1 lime
1 teaspoon – vinegar
1/2 teaspoon – salt
- Rinse and pat dry the chicken wings.
- In a bowl combine garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, chili powder, cayenne pepper, salt and olive oil in a bowl.
- Sprinkle over the chicken wings and toss to coat completely. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- After the wings have marinated, preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix panko and plain dry bread crumbs in a bowl. Press marinated wings into the bread crumbs to coat completely.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake 20 minutes. Turn and bake for 20 more minutes or until chicken is cooked through and bread crumbs are golden brown.
- Transfer to a serving platter and serve.