4 slices of bread
1 liter milk
1 cup sugar
1 cup dry milk
1 cup oil/ghee
1 pinch orange food color
- Cut bread slices into half.
- In a pan fry all bread slices till they change their color into brown and put them in a separate plate.
- Now on other hand take a deep frying pan and pour ghee/oil and milk in to it.
- When ghee/oil and milk comes to boil add cardamom, sugar and let it boil for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes add dry milk powder into the pan and let all the ingredients mix and came to boil.
- When the milk is thickening, add orange food color by mixing it into a teaspoon of milk so non of ball will occur.
- Pour milk better onto bread slices and garnish it with almonds and saffron.
- Your shahi tukray are ready serve chilled.