- 500 g skinless salmon fillet
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 Tbsp tartar sauce
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp capers, drained
- 1 Tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper
- 1 Tbsp oil, for frying
- 8 slider buns
- Your favourite toppings! Tomatoes, lettuce, spinach, cucumber, tartar sauce… whatever you fancy!
- Chop the salmon by hand, or pulse in a food processor until desired consistency.
- In a large bowl, combine the salmon, breadcrumbs, onions, egg, tartar sauce, lemon juice, capers, dill, mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Shape into about 8 mini burger patties, about 1 inch thick.
- In a heavy skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add the patties and cook, about 2-3 minutes per side, until golden and crispy to the touch.
- Serve burgers on buns with any toppings you desire.