3-4 Tbsp butter
1 Tbsp red chilli powder
1 Tbsp jeera powder
1/2 Tbsp turmeric powder
1 Tbsp garam masala
2 tsp ginger garlic chilli paste
Dried fenugreek seeds
Salt and Pepper to taste
1/2 tsp brown sugar
- Chop one onion, carrot and few leeks. In an oven tray place the chop vegetables.
For the marination:
- In a bowl, add red chilli powder, cumin powder, turmeric, garam masala.
- Then add ginger chilli paste, kasoori methi (fenugreek seeds), salt, red pepper and some brown sugar.
- Mix the mixture well. Place the chicken in the mixture and pour some butter over it.
- Massage the mixture well over the chicken piece.
- After marinating for few minutes place the chicken over the vegetable bed. Roast the chicken for 35-45 minutes at 170-180 degrees.