1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil (Tulsi leaves)
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 clove garlic, minced
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley (Dhaniya leaves)
2 teaspoons freshly grated lemon peel
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 teres major steak
salt, as desired
French or Italian bread, cut horizontally in half
8 slices tomato
3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Combine sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside. Combine seasoning ingredients; press evenly onto steak.
- Place steaks on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill to desired doneness. Carve steak into thin slices. Season with salt, as desired.
- Spread sauce over bottom half of bread. Top evenly with tomato, steak, and cheese. Close sandwich.
- Place sandwich on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, uncovered, until cheese is melted, turning once and pressing down on sandwich with spatula to flatten slightly.
- Cut sandwich crosswise in half. Cut each half diagonally to make 4 triangles.