4 tbsp melted ghee
300 ml coconut milk
150 g full fat milk powder
150 g desiccated coconut
4 tbsp water
150 g caster suger
2 tsp ground cardamom
6 tbsp chopped green pistachios
½ tsp ground nutmeg
- Take a 25-28cm oven try and grease it with 1 spoon of ghee.
- Heat the remaining ghee in a saspan. Add coconut milk and stir in milk powder and mix well.
- Add the desiccated coconut water, caster sugar, ground cardamom, pistachios, nutmeg and mix it well.
- The mixture must be thick.
- Reduce the heat and continue cooking for 5-7 minutes.
- Then switched the burner and empty the contents of the pan into baking try. Spread the mixture and flatten it.
- Refrigerate it 4-5 hours and after that cut it into squre pieces and serve it.