- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro
- ½ small lime, juiced
- 1 small, round slice of serrano pepper (1/8th to ¼th-inch thick)
- 1½ ounces club/white soda
- 3 ounces quality pineapple juice
- agave nectar (optional), to taste
- In a cocktail shaker or glass, muddle the cilantro, lime juice and slice of serrano.
- Fill the shaker with ice and pour in the soda, pineapple juice and a light drizzle of agave nectar (optional). Shake well, and strain the mixture over ice in a cocktail glass.
- Garnish minimally with a lime round, or get fancy with a slice of pineapple and sprig on cilantro on a cocktail pick.