Green chillies – 6-8 large
Chicken boneless – 1/2 cup
Peri sauce mild – 2 tsp
Mayonnaise – 1 tbsp
Milk – 2 tbsp
Cheese (any) – 2 tbsp
Oil – 1 tsp
Egg white – 1
Flour – 2 tsp
Salt – pinch
Pepper – 1/4 tsp
Milk – 1/2 cup (for coating)
Bread crumbs – as needed
- In a pan add milk and cheese and stir constantly with whisk till smooth and thick. Set aside.
- Cut small stripes of chicken and fry in oil and add peri sauce in it.Cook till tender.
- Mix mayo in cheese and fill cheese mixture in a pipping bag.
- Wash chillies and pat dry them. Make a cut longitudinally and pipe cheese in it, place a chicken stripe carefully.
- Keep these chillies in freezer for an hour and so.
- Now beat egg white and pour on chillies, or coat all chillies with egg white and then in another bowl mix flour, salt and pepper.
- Coat all chillies with flour mixture and then dip in milk.
- Coat breadcrumbs on chillies evenly.Again dip in milk and then again coat with crumbs.
- Keep in freezer for 1/2 hour.
- Deep fry till nice color appear.
- Serve with any Nando sauce (mild or hot) or mayo