1 kilogram paya
2 onions (sliced)
2 inchs ginger
8 garlic cloves
4 green chilies slit lengths wise
1 teaspoon cumin seeds
1 inch cinnamon
6 pepper cons
2 tablespoon garam masala powder
3 cup water
2 tablespoon oil
Salt to taste
- In a pressure Cooker, add around 2 table spoon of oil once the oil is hot enough add khada garam masala (cloves; cardamon, cinnamon)
- Then add green chilies; chopped Ginger & garlic, saute for a minute, add onions fry for a minute till it becomes softer, add tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add paya and 3 cups of water, some salt, garam masala powder and Chili powder.
- Pressure cook for 1 hour on medium heat, don’t need to count the number of whistles.
- Serve hot with bread or Pita.