It’s not the regular Taco recipe. There are no Tortillas but Pancakes!
Servings – 2
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 2 pieces of chicken breast, cooked and diced
- 4 pancakes made from regular pancake mix
- Maple syrup (optional)
- 1 container Salsa
- Make the pancakes with each one being about 5 inches wide. Set aside and cover to keep warm.
- In a pot heat the eggs and butter over a medium heat, stirring constantly with a whisk to prevent burning.
- Once the eggs have thickened and become scrambled, lay the pancakes on a plate.
- Divide the eggs onto the pancakes.
- Place some chopped chicken breast on top followed by grated cheese.
- Garnish with the coriander leaves and drizzle some maple syrup over the taco.
- Finish the taco by adding a spoonful of salsa on top.
- Serve at once.