- ½ cup coconut butter*
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter**
- 2 small ripe bananas, cut into one-inch chunks
- ¼ cup raw cacao powder*** or regular cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch sea salt
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor until smooth, roughly five minutes or so.
- Use a spatula to pour the mixture into a flat, sealable container.
- Place the container in the freezer. The fudge needs to be super cold in order to retain its shape, so I find that it’s best to store the fudge in the freezer. If you store it in the fridge, it will have a semi-solid mousse-like texture.