150 gm flour
120 gm ghee or unsalted butter
1 egg, beaten
85 gm sugar, powdered
1 tsp baking powder
50 gm semolina
- Mix sugar and ghee in a bowl till they form a smooth paste.
- Mix flour, baking powder and semolina in other bowl.
- Now add flours mixture in ghee and sugar mixture and knead it with your hands to form dough.
- Now take a small portion of dough and make small balls and then flat it with your hand, make the shape of naan khatai. Make as many as you want and brush them with beaten egg in the end.
- Preheat the oven at 375 degree and bake them at 180 degree on greased baking tray for 15 minutes.