Mutton chaaps, I prefer chaaps in twins meaning two chaaps together.
Finely chopped tomatoes.
Ginger garlic paste
Red chilli powder
Chopped Green chillies.
Kasuri Methi and Coriander.
- Marinade the mutton chaaps for 2 hours with curd, salt, dhaniya powder, ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, turmeric powder.
- Heat oil in the pan and add onions, ginger garlic paste and green chillies and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Now add the chaaps and sear them on high. Once they get the color add the tomatoes and mix well.
- Cook it for 5 minutes on medium and then cover it and cook it on low for 30-40 minutes till they are well done.
- Now add karusri methi and garam masala and mix and cook it for 2-3 more minutes uncovered.
- Garnish with coriander and serve hot with chapatis.