Mixed vegetables – 150 gms (a mix of beans, cauliflower and carrots)
Potatoes – 2 (peeled and cubed)
Onion – 1 big (chopped)
Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
Chilli powder – ¼ tsp
Green chillies – 2 (slit)
Tomato– 1 (chopped)
Salt – to taste
Garam Masala – 1 tsp
Coriander leaves – ½ cup (chopped)
Oil – 2 tbsp
- Boil the vegetables along with the potatoes and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan/kadhai and add the onions, green chillies and ginger garlic paste. Sauté for 2 minutes and then add turmeric powder and chilli powder to it again sauté for 1 minute till the masala is cooked.
- Now add the tomato and mix well. To this add the boiled vegetables and mix again. Add some water if required (if you want more gravy), add salt and garam masala and mix well again. Check seasoning and remove from fire.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with phulkas, nan or chappati.