1/3 pound ground beef
Salt and pepper
24 wonton wrappers
1 3/4 cups cheese, grated
1 3/4 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
3/4 cup ricotta cheese
1 cup pasta sauce
Basil for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Brown beef and season with salt and pepper. Drain.
- Cut wonton wrappers into circle shapes (about 2 1/4- inches) using a biscuit cutter or the top of a drinking glass.
- Reserve 3/4 cup cheese and 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese for the top of your cupcakes. Start layering your lasagna cupcakes. Begin with a wonton wrapper and press it into the bottom of each muffin tin. Sprinkle a little Parmesan cheese, ricotta cheese, and mozzarella cheese in each. Top with a little meat and pasta sauce.
- Repeat layers again (i.e. wonton, Parmesan, ricotta, mozzarella and pasta sauce). Top with reserved Parmesan and mozzarella cheeses.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until edges are brown. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes. To remove, use a knife to loosen the edges, and then pop each lasagna out.
- Garnish with basil and serve.