2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into chunks
3 garlic cloves, minced
3/4 tsp dried basil
1/3 cup low sodium soy sauce
1/3 cup ketchup
1/4 cup honey
1/8 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Whisk together the garlic, basil, soy sauce, ketchup, and honey.
- Add the chicken to the crockpot.
- Pour the sauce over and mix everything together.
- Cook on low for 4 hours. If at any point the chicken seems to be drying out (some chicken contains more liquid than others), then add a bit of chicken broth.
- For crispy outside, spread onto a baking sheet and broil for 3-5 minutes.