You Will Need:
1 tablespoon salt
1/2 cup lemon juice
2 tablespoons glycerine
2 teaspoons rosewater
Pumice stone/foot scrubber
What You Need To Do:
- Take a basin of warm water and add raw salt, eight to 10 drops of lemon juice, one tablespoon of glycerine, and one teaspoon of rosewater.
- Soak your feet for about 15-20 minutes in this water.
- Using a pumice stone or a foot scrubber, scrub your heels and the sides of the feet.
- Mix one teaspoon of glycerine, one teaspoon of rosewater, and one teaspoon of lemon juice. Apply the mixture on your cracked heels. Since this will be a sticky mixture, you can wear a pair of socks and leave it on overnight.
- Wash off with lukewarm water in the morning.
Repeat this for a few days till your heels become soft.