500 gm fish fillets, cut in long pieces
1/2 cup rice flour
1tbsp chopped ginger
1 tsp garlic paste
1 tbsp crushed red chilies
1 tsp crushed cumin seeds
1 tsp crushed coriander seeds
1 tsp all spices powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
- Put fish fillets in bowl and add garlic paste and chopped ginger in it.
- Beat egg and add salt, chilies, turmeric powder, all spices, crushed coriander and cumin seeds in it. Mix it well and make a mixture of it.
- Add lemon juice in fish and put the fish in egg mixture.
- Now add rice flour in it and mix it with your hands. Fry it in hot oil till its golden brown.
- Tip: Use the rice flour which is available in market as we need a very refined quality of rice flour.