How fast does hair grow? It is depending on you but with my experience it will grow between several weeks and don’t worry about side effect because these secrets are natural treatments.
- Select the big aloe vera and make sure aloe vera has thick meat.
- Peel the sections toothed and peel the aloe vera skin on the other side (Do not peel all the skin, because you will be hard to hold it).
- Rub aloe vera to the bottom of the scalp, repeat into the entire head until evenly distributed
- Massage your head and then cover the head with a towel, leave on about 15-30 minutes.
- First you may feel itchy. Leave it alone because it will go away. Maybe the effects of aloe vera are working (don’t worry it safe)
- Rinse thoroughly
Just do it at least twice a week and after shampooing do not forget to wear your with hair tonic or hair loss vitamin.
Olive oil is the useful product that can be found in almost any kitchen. Olive oil not only enhances the process of hair growth, but also to nourish your scalp condition as hair treatment.
Put four to five drops of olive oil after shampooing then massage the scalp. I suggest do it at night so the olive oil absorbed in the scalp. In the morning, wash your hair.
Another way to grow hair is with egg yolk. Use egg yolk on the hair and scalp.
Massage the scalp for 10 to 15 minutes and then wash your hair with shampoo so the egg yolk not leaves the fishy smell in your hair. Do this process three to four times a week.
Dandruff can block the hair growth. To eliminate dandruff and hair grow faster, you could rubbing coconut oil on hair till your scalp. Make sure all hair roots exposed of coconut oil.
If the process is done every day, then within 15 days dandruff will disappear and you will get the strong hair roots, so your hair can be growth faster.