1 cup uncooked fettuccine
½ cup butter or margarine
½ cup cream cheese
¾ cup freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
½ teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon black or white pepper
Chopped fresh parsley
- In a large pot, cook fettuccine as directed on package.
- In 2-quart saucepan, heat butter and whipping cream over low heat, stirring constantly, until butter is melted.
- Stir in cheese, salt and pepper.
- Drain fettuccine; return to sauce pot.
- Pour sauce over warm fettuccine; stir until fettuccine is well coated.
- Sprinkle with parsley.