Sometimes gardening can feel like a chore but once you get going its super relaxing and you’ll be so happy with the results.
To help make things a bit easier, I’ve put together a list of 25 cost effective and easy gardening hacks for your viewing pleasure.
- How cute is this? Use egg shells to get seeds up and running.
- Sprinkle cinnamon onto soil to prevent young plants from getting diseases.
- No watering can? No problem.
- Encourage plants to take root, grow faster, and stronger by soaking seeds in warm water 24 hours before sowing.
- Use coffee grounds to keep pests away from your plants! Just lay them in the garden.
- How about starting a seedling in a lemon rind?
- Another way to protect your plants from pests is by sprinkling crushed eggshells at their base.
- Grow more basil by placing the store bought cuttings in water.
- Keep soil from leaking out of pots by using coffee filters inside.
- It’s super easy to grow your own sweet potatoes, so why not!?