Besan(gram flour) – 1 cup
Baking powder – 1 tb
Salt to taste
Potato – 2 medium size (boil and cut them in pieces)
Tomato – 1 (chopped)
Green chilli – 2_3 (chopped)
Oil for frying
Chat masala as per your taste
Corriander powder (sukha dahnia) 1/2 tsp
Red chilli powder as per taste
Yogurt 2 cups
Onions 3 small (chopped)
Imli 1-2 packets 250 gm
Sugar as per taste or 2 cups
Black pepper 1/2 tsp
Salt 1/2 tbsp
Red pepper 1-1/2 tbsp
- Soak ImliClick to find more about Imli for 2 hours in water.
- Then boil it and save the juice.
- In juice add saltClick to find more about salt, black and red peper, sugar and grind it.
- After that cook it on medium heat for 4-5 minutes. Remove from heat and set it aside.
- In besan add baking powder, saltClick to find more about salt and mix well.
- After that deep fry it.
- Now soak them in hot water (hot water with pinch of salt for 1-2 minutes and then squeeze them to drain all water out. Put them in a plate.
- You can make some bondis with the rest of the besan.
- In yogurt mix salt and red chiili powder, potato, onion, tomato, green chiilies.
- Then add bhalay after that chat masala, bhail(bondi) and chutney.
- Have a Un forgetable taste. ENJOY!!!!