2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 1 pound total)
1 cup breadcrumbs
1/3 cup grated Parmesan
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
3 large eggs, lightly beaten
Honey Mustard or Spicy Ketchup, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut chicken into 2-inch pieces. Spread breadcrumbs on a rimmed baking sheet and bake until golden brown, 6 to 8 minutes. Transfer to a shallow dish, then add Parmesan and 1/2 teaspoon salt; drizzle with oil and stir to combine.
- Place flour and eggs in separate shallow dishes. Increase temperature to 450 degrees.
- Set a wire rack in a rimmed baking sheet; lightly coat rack with cooking spray. In batches, coat chicken in flour, shaking off excess, dip in egg, then coat with breadcrumbs, pressing to adhere. Place on rack.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through, 12 minutes, flipping halfway through. Serve nuggets with sauce.