Chicken breast fillets – 1/2 kg
Yogurt – 1/2 cup
Salt – to taste
Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
All spice powder – 1/2 tsp
Egg – 1
Corn flour – 1 tbsp
Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp
Lemon juice – 2 tbsp
Capsicum, onion and tomatoes – as needed
Vinegar – 1 tbsp
Cream (optional) – 2tbsp
- Hang yogurt in a muslin cloth to remove excess water.
- Cut chicken breasts in cubes and marinate with Vinegar,Salt, Ginger garlic paste, Lemon juice, All spice powder, Chilli powder, hung curd, egg, corn flour.
- Leave this for 1 hour.
- Now make capsicum, onion and tomato cubes. Arrange chicken cubes, all veggie cubes in alternate manner on wooden skewers.
- Fry them in oil and serve with any sauce.
- You can keep this marinated chicken in freezer for 1 months.When needed thaw and arrange on skewer then fry.