These bite size cups can be a perfect party snack or a treat for your kids. You can bake these cups and freeze them in a box, prepare filling and bake in just few minutes serve your guests with these delicious pizza cups.
Chicken tikka filling
Capsicum, onion in cubes
Mushrooms and olive
- Grease cups or if you don’t have silicon cups then back side of muffin tray
- Spread dough on whole surface. For the recipe of Ainycooks dough Bake them till cook.
- Remove carefully and set aside.
- Prepare Chicken tikka filling. In filling I have added chopped olives, mushrooms and cabbage.
- Spread pizza sauce or chili garlic sauce and then filling. Top with cheese.
- I have used cheese slices but shredded cheese will give a beautiful look 🙂 so use shredded cheese.
- Bake it at 180c till cheese melt.
- Serve hot.