Rice Boiled – 1 cup
Chicken small pieces (fry in 1 tsp oil) – 1 cup
Spring onion – 2 tbsp
Eggs – 2
Carrot cut in small pieces – 1
All spice powder – 1/4 tsp
Nutmeg (jaifil) – 1/4 tsp
Mace (javitry) – 1/4 tsp
- In a pan heat oil. In eggs add pinch of yellow food color and beat lightly. Add in oil and fry.
- Add rice and fry. Stir well.
- Add spring onion and chicken. Mix well.
- Add carrot, all spice powder, nutmeg, mace, salt and mix.
- Add green chilies and Chinese salt. Mix well and let rice simmer on low flame.
- Serve hot.