Chicken Korma is a well-known dish in Pakistan. It is usually served on wedding occasions. Try this spicy Chicken Korma recipe in your home. It is best served with hot Naans. This recipe is easy to cook and gives you delicious taste of Korma gravy. Feel free to give your feedback to us.
- Chicken 1, 1/2 kg
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Onion 3 (sliced)
- Fresh coriander ½ bunch
- Yogurt ½ cup
- White vinegar few drops
- Green cardamom 6
- Red chilies 4
- All spice powder 1 tsp
- Coriander seeds 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil 1 cup
- Boil red chilies.
- Add vinegar in boiling red chilies.
- Now grind boiled red chilies with coriander seeds.
- Fry onion in hot oil till golden, strain out on absorbent paper, cool and crush.
- Add oil, fried onion, red chili paste, ginger garlic paste, all spice powder and salt in a pan, mix.
- Fry all these ingredients.
- Add chicken and cook.
- Now add yogurt and 1, 1/2 cup boiled water, cover and cook on slow heat.
- In the end add green cardamom, mix and take it off from the heat.
- Garnish with chopped green coriander and serve.