6 Bread slices
1 breast piece of chicken, boiled & shredded
1 capsicum, chopped
1 tomato, chopped
12 TBSP cheddar cheese, grated
Salt to taste
Black pepper 1/4 TSP
Red chilli 1 pinch
Oregano 1 pinch
- Cut each slice into four squares
- Put grated Cheddar Cheese into a mixing bowl.
- Add shredded chicken + chopped tomato and capsicum into it.
- Now add Salt, Black pepper, Red chilli oregano and egg in it.
- Mix this mixture well and spread it on bread slices evenly.
- Coat each slice with egg and fry it in shallow pan (non-stick).