1 small Tomato
1 tbsp Milk
1 tsp Butter
1 tbsp Parmesan, grated
1 tbsp Parsley, finely chopped
1 tbsp Cheddar, grated
- Cut the tomato in half, de-seed and finely dice.
- Lightly beat the eggs with milk, sea salt and pepper together with a fork.
- Pour in the egg mixture immediately and cook over medium-high heat, ensuring the egg is being cooked evenly on the pan.
- When the underside is golden lower the heat. Scatter the grated cheese, herbs and diced tomato on top.
- Cook for a further 30 seconds then slide the omelette form the pan onto a plate, ensuring the omelette folds over itself.
- Rub in butter, remaining cheese, tomato and herbs and serve immediately.