Gram lentil/ chana dal – 1/2 kg
Fresh milk – 1/2 kg
Sugar – 1 cup
Ghee – 3/4 cup
Cardamom – 4-5
Milk powder/ nido – 1/2 cup
Desicated coconut – 1 cup
Almond or any other nut – as needed
Kewera water – 1 tsp
- Soak gram lentil in milk and leave it overnight.
- Next morning add 1 and half glass water in it and boil till lentil soft and mashy.
- Let it cool completely and then grind it.
- In a deep and heavy bottom pan add ghee and cardamom. Let it crackle and add lentil in it.
- Fry it till color change to brown. Now add sugar and stir constantly till ghee separates.
- Add powder milk and coconut. Mix well
- Garnish with nuts and serve hot.