Mince (chicken/mutton/beef) – 1/2 kg
Brown onion – 1 tbsp
Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp
Yogurt – 1/2 cup
Salt – to taste
Raw papaya paste – 1 tbsp
All spice powder – 1 tsp
Crushed red chillies – 1 tbsp
Poppy seeds roasted and grinded – 1 tbsp
Cinnamon powder – 1/4 tsp
Cloves powder – 1/4 tsp
Coconut powder – 1 tbsp
Chopped green chillies – 1 tbsp
Green coriander – 2 tbsp
- Chop mince one more time in chopper .Because we want very fine mince.
- Marinate mince with all ingredients and set aside for 4-5 hours.You can give smoke of coal to mince on this stage too.
- Knead the dough and make small balls.( normal dough for flat breads)
- Roll one ball and spread mince then roll another ball and make a small flat circle and place on first one with mince.
- Now roll it and make a thin flat circle and make impressions with fork to seal the edges.
- Fry in oil or ghee, but fry on low flame because the mince is raw so it will take some time to cook properly.
- Serve with yogurt sauce or green cheteny