Beef undercut (thin strips) 250 grams
Garlic paste – 1 tsp
Salt – 1tsp
Yogurt – 1/2 cup
Potatoes – 2
Onion (finely cut) – 1
Capsicum – 1
Black pepper powder – 1/2 tsp
Crushed red chilies 1 – tsp
Hot spices powder – 1/2 tsp
Tomato Ketchup – 2 tbsp
Chili Sauce – 2 tbsp
Lemon juice – 2 tbsp
Oil – 2 tbsp
Ingredients for making Parathas:
Refined Flour – 2 1/2 cups
Yeast – 1 1/2 tsp
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Sugar – 1/2 tsp
Oil – for frying
- Boil and dice Potatoes. Deseed and dice capsicum.
- Put refined flour, yeast, salt, sugar and oil in a bowl and add luke warm water.
- Knead dough and set a side for an hour.
- Make small balls from dough and roll out into parathas and fry them.
- Boil undercut in one cup water with ginger/ garlic, Turn off the heat when it’s tender and the water is absorbed.
- In a separate pot heat oil.
- Add ketchup, chili sauce, black pepper, red chili, hot spices, lemon juice and cook.
- Now add potatoes, capsicum, onions and undercut and cook for 5 min on medium heat.
- Wrap undercut mixture in parathas and seal with toothpick.
- Serve delicious rolls hot with tomato ketchup.