Yield – 4 servings
Preparation Time – 5 minutes
Cooking Time – 25 minutes
- 4 burrito size flour tortillas
- 3 chicken breasts
- Teriyaki Sauce or Marinade
- 1-2 Tbsp tahini
- 1/4 cup peanuts, finely chopped
- 1/2 bag baby carrots
- Handful romaine lettuce
- 1 bag Snap peas
- Combine teriyaki sauce/marinade with tahini.
- In skillet, add sauce mixture and chicken. Saute chicken about 5 minutes on each side until cooked through (Cooking times will vary depending on thickness of the chicken).
- Once chicken is cooked, slice it into strips.
- Shred carrots (I used baby carrots because that’s what I had… “an adult” carrot will work just fine too )
- Rinse and pat dry the snap peas. Place them in a saucepan with about 1/2 inch of water. Bring water to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 3-4 minutes. Season steamed snap peas with a pinch or two of salt.
- Assemble wrap by adding chicken, shredded carrots, lettuce, peanuts in the tortilla. Serve with side of steamed snap peas.