Chickpea – 1/2 kg
Onion – 1 medium
Tomatoes – 3 chopped
Yogurt – 1/2 cup
Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
Red chili powder – 1 tsp
Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt – to taste
Coriander powder – 1/2 tsp
Black pepper powder – 1/2 tsp
Chat masala powder – 1 tsp
Chicken stock – 2 cup
All spice powder – For sprinkle
Boiled eggs – 4
Coriander leaves, green chilies – for garnish
- Soak chickpea overnight. In the morning wash them and add 1 tbsp Baking soda and mix them. Leave for 1 hour.
- Boil with 1 tsp salt and grind 1/2 cup chickpeas in grinder.
- Now in a pot add onion and fry till light golden, now add cumin seeds and tomatoes. Cook till tomatoes tender. Add yogurt and fry.
- Add Masala and fry for few minutes till oil separates now add chickpeas along with grinded paste.
- Mix well and add 2 cups of chicken stock. Cover with lid and let it simmer for few minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and green chillies.
- Sprinkle garam masala/all spice powder and serve with boiled eggs.