In the era of no-time, everyone wants to do everything in hurry. When it comes to fill your stomach, you have no choice to take out some time to satisfy your need of food.
A person who has tough routine wants to have something that could be filling and easy to make. Here we have compiled some of the quickest recipes that will save your hunger in few minutes.
A new way to serve up French fries that everyone is going to LOVE! You can’t eat just one!
1) VIETNAMESE LOADED FRIES
Total time: 12 mins
Serves: serves 3
These Vietnamese loaded fries are topped with 3 different sauces, peanuts, and cilantro.
- 13 oz (1/2 bag) of ‘fast food style’ EXTRA CRUNCHY french fries (such as Ore Ida)
- ¼ cup Hoisin sauce
- 3 teaspoons Sriracha Sauce
- ¼ cup Garlic Mayo (recipe follows)
- ¼ cup chopped salted, roasted peanuts (see notes)
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, roughly chopped
How to make Garlic mayo sauce:
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Bake the fries according to package directions of fry them. While the fries are frying, chop the cilantro and prepare the garlic mayo. To make the garlic mayo place the mayo, milk, and garlic powder in a bowl and stir to combine. Pour the garlic mayo into one of these to make it easier to drizzle.
- When the fries are done, season with a pinch of salt if desired. Pile them on a long oval or rectangular plate. Drizzle with hoisin, sriracha, and garlic mayo. Start with 2 teaspoons of sriracha and adjust to preference. Top with crushed peanuts and chopped cilantro. Serve warm.
To make chopped peanuts: pulse ¼ cup of salted, roasted peanuts through the food processor a few times
2) SHEPHERD’S PIE LOADED FRIES
A new twist on the classic dish that’s a balanced meal, totally comforting, and can be made in 30 minutes even on a busy weeknight.
Serves: 6-8 servings
- One 32. oz package Crinkle Cut Fries with Sea Salt
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- ½ medium onion, chopped (roughly ½ cup)
- 1 garlic clove, crushed or minced
- ¾ cup tomato paste (one 6-ounce can)
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup beef broth
- 4 cups, or about two 10 oz. packages frozen mixed vegetables, thawed (carrots, peas, corn, and green beans)
- 1 cup (about 4 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F and prepare fries according to package instructions.
- While the fries are baking, heat a skillet over medium heat, add the ground beef, onion, garlic, and a pinch of salt and pepper and cook, breaking up the meat, until it is browned. Drain any excess grease.
- Stir in the tomato paste, Worscestershire sauce, and beef broth.
- Add the vegetables, bring to a simmer, and cook until thickened slightly and fries are done. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the fries to an oven-proof baking dish or skillet (I used a cast iron skillet, but you can use a glass or ceramic baking dish).
- Top with the meat mixture and shredded cheese and return to oven for about 5 minutes, or place under the broiler for 2 or 3 minutes, or until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
3) TACO WAFFLE FRIES NACHOS
Serves: Serves 4-6
- 22 oz bag of waffle fries
- ½ lb beef
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- ½ yellow onion
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar
- ¾ cup shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
- 1 large tomato, seeds taken out and diced
- 1 ripe avocado, diced
- ½ cup chopped green onion
- Optional: sour cream for topping
- Preheat oven to 400, spread waffles fries on a large, greased cookie sheet. Make sure that fries is spread in one layer. Bake until golden and crispy.
- While fries is baking: Heat up oil in a medium cooking pan, over medium heat, and sauté diced yellow onions until translucent. Add beef, breaking in up finely, and taco seasoning. Mix well and cook until beef is fully done.
- Once fries is cooked, transfer it to a smaller baking sheet, so it’s in one thick layer. (It’s okay for some to overlap here.)
- Drain all the juice from cooked beef and spread it evenly over fries. Spread cheeses over the top and bake for 5-7 minutes.
- Take out and spread diced tomatoes, avocado and green onion over the top and add sour cream if desired.
- Serve right away
4) Garlic Cheese Fries
Total Time 1 hour, 5 minutes
Yield 4 servings
Perfectly double-fried French fries smothered in a garlic cheese sauce that can be made in 5 minutes!
- 2 russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/3-inch thick fries
- 1 1/2 pints peanut oil
- Kosher salt, to taste·
For the garlic cheese fries
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup shredded sharp cheddar
- In a large bowl with water, soak the potatoes to remove the excess starch, about 30 minutes and up to 24 hours. Drain well and pat dry to remove excess water.
- Heat peanut oil in a Dutch oven or heavy stock pot to 350 degrees F. Add the potatoes and par cook until light brown, about 4-5 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Increase oil temperature to 400 degrees F. Add the potatoes again and cook until golden brown and crispy, about 2 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Melt cream cheese in a small saucepan over medium high heat. Whisk in milk, garlic, oil and salt. Stir in the cheese until smooth. If the sauce is too thick, add more milk as needed.
- Serve fries immediately, drizzled with cheese sauce.
5) Loaded Pizza Fries
- ¾ pound hot Italian sausage
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- ½ cup chopped carrot
- ½ cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped salami
- 16 ounces tomato puree
- 2 Tablespoons prepared pesto
- 2 cloves roasted garlic
- 1 bag frozen fries
- 1½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1½ cups shredded cheddar cheese optional slider buns
- sliced mozzarella cheese
- To make the sauce, in a large pot (see Note) over medium heat, brown ground beef and Italian sausage, using a spoon to break up the meat into small pieces.
- Drain some fat and add the vegetables to the pot.
Sauté the vegetables for 5 to 8 minutes, stir to combine with the meat.
- Add the salami, tomato, pesto and garlic and stir well.
Once you see some bubbles, reduce heat to medium low to keep it at a gentle simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Do you want to add salt, pepper, or a pinch of white sugar? Mine was good so I left it at that.
- This sauce keeps a few days in the fridge, but you’ll want it warm to assemble the loaded fries.
- When you’re ready to make the fries, preheat the oven to the temperature 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bake fries on a rimmed baking sheet for 20 to 25 minutes.
- When they are done, remove the baking sheet from the oven and spoon a thin layer of sauce over top.
- Top with cheddar and mozzarella cheese.
- Return to the oven and bake for an additional 5 minutes until the cheese is melted and browned in spots.
These recipes would be unavoidable for you, next time when you are hungry. Believe, you will crave for them!