Chicken boneless – 250 gm
Flour – 4 tbsp
Mustard powder – 1 tp
Black pepper – 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Sugar – 1 tsp
Onion powder or chiciken spice powder – 1 tbsp
Egg – 2
Bread slice – 8
- In a bowl put chicken, mustard powder, black pepper, salt and onion powder mix all.
- In flour add mustard powder, black pepper, salt, sugar, onion or chicken spice powder mix it.
- Grind bread slice to make crumbs.
- Take chicken roll in to flour then dip in egg then roll into bread crumbs.
- Fry till golden, cut into small pieces.
- Serve with ketchup and french dip.